What is your strangest habit?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Oh my god, as I read this one I was literally chewing on the fingernails of my left hand. What a crazy random happenstance!
You won't believe this...so was I, lol. And I NEVER bite my nails, lolol.

Puckrox

Reaction score
You won't believe this...so was I, lol. And I NEVER bite my nails, lolol.
I did when I was a kid, but I kicked the habit... but it seems to be back now. I don't bite the nails off, I just chew on them.

Misskermie

Reaction score
I pull on my ears when I zone out. That's why they're so big!

Vincent L

Reaction score
My mind is like a radio: it's constantly "playing" music (now it's Cuento le Gusta), for some strange reason. I can choose which song to imagine, but somehow I can't stop it untill my mind decides to. This kinda reminds me of TogetherAgain's signature: "My mind's own mind has a mind of it's own"

And yes, I visit Muppet Central Forum 10 times a day, but only for now. I probably won't have time when school starts.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My mind's more like "rabbit ears"... there's always like many different thoughts going on at the same time... no wonder I usually don't sleep good at night, lol... but I can't help it, I've tried controling my mind and my thoughts, but it's like my mind has a mind of it's own (no pun intended). :smirk:

Vincent L

Reaction score
Maybe TogetherAgain's signature should be trademarked before everyone steals it.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Somehow, I've been able to act like the newsman, a LOT, so I act like him sometimes, just for the fun of it. (I wonder what Newsie would look like in real life!)

I am a game show fan, so I watch game shows (I haven't watched The Price is Right in ages, for some odd reason), I spend my time in the spring & summer at the Humane Society, socializing with the cats....

I sometimes act like the Swedish Chef for the fun of it

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Somehow, I've been able to act like the newsman, a LOT, so I act like him sometimes, just for the fun of it. (I wonder what Newsie would look like in real life!)
Hmm. I gotta ask...M or F? heh heh heh...
-----------

Vincent L

Reaction score
When going up/down stairs, I always step on the last step with my right foot. And yes, I do stop halfway down the stairs.

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
I have a habit of being annoying. Enough said.

Also, like Vincent, my mind is a radio. It never stops singing.

I also tap on desks with my fingers. Or pencils. Or notebook. Or pen.:wink: