What is your strangest habit?

That Announcer

Reaction score
Mine is the weirdest thing anyone in my family knows about:

When I'm watching my "Live By the Rule of the Rock" DVD, I have to be eating strawberry frosted Pop-Tarts. I don't know why just that DVD or just that flavor, but something clicked there. I buy Pop-Tarts in bulk now. Call me crazy- you may as well, because I am.

A word of advice if you're on this thread: don't say anything like "I flush the toilet with my feet in public bathrooms." I've heard it a million times.

That said, let 'em fly!

Harvey Towers

Reaction score
I can't quite believe I'm saying this but I like to eat an ice-cream single nougat whilst having a footspa.

Probably something to do combination of the cold at the top and hot at the bottom.

I shared this piece of information with a physco-analyst once. It was the only time I ever heard him clear his throat.

That Announcer

Reaction score
*coughs*

(lowers eyeglasses) Well, Mr. Towers, we've analysed your behavior, and we've deduced that the best place for you is in a home for the clinically insane. We're sorry Mr Towers, but it's really the best thing for you. You will be able to leave when you've learned to eat nothing while having a footspa.

(men in white jackets come in)

Whatever

Reaction score
When Sweetums shows up on the screen, I point and call his name. It drives my sister crazy. :big_grin:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Can I have more than one "strangest habit"? I have all sorts of strange habits. Take what I eat, for example. I have peanut butter at LEAST once a day, but usually more than that. And I eat very little else... I'm a very cheap date like that. :wink:

And you should see me when I'm in my room listening to MC radio and I don't think anybody's watching. I'm singing right along, top of my lungs, dancing/rolling around on my exercise ball that I use as a desk chair... ok so maybe you SHOULDN'T see me like that!

And of course I tend to memorize full movies and recite them on command. Of course I don't necessarily wait for the command. In fact I rarely do.

Oh, and have I mentioned that it is almost physically impossible for me to shoot a basketball into the hoop without spinning around and saying "victory spin"? I blame RedDragon for that one.

Um let's see, other strange habits... oh I know, I tend to spell out random things in sign language. I sign what people say, what I say, what signs say, what I think... yeah.

I'm sure I'll come up with some more later.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Let's see...

I insert lines from Friends into at least one or two lines of conversation each day (it's my second biggest obsession to Muppets)

I'm very fidgety and just can't sit still easily. I end up picking at my cuticles or something like that without realizing I'm doing it, but it merely gives me something to do. I'm trying SO hard to break this habit.

I have to have a cherry Jolly Rancher after lunch every day. I'm not kidding. I go to the grocery store and dig through the bulk bin pulling out just the cherry ones!

Yep, I'm nuts, but at least I can admit it!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Whenever I hear "Rainbow Connection" I have to start singing.

I display my Muppet Action figures by their series # instead of some cool setup.

I keep all of the boxes/cards of my Muppet Action Figures.

I keep my Monopoly games as organized as possible when I put them away.

Sometimes when I'm bored I'll just pop in TMM and start singing.

I still sometimes, watch SS and Muppet Babies.

I curse at my TiVo when it doesn't record all of a show.

I put ketchup on almost everything, and won't use any other brand but Heinz.

I'm very strange...

theprawncracker

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Well of course you're strange. You do belong to this site, after all...
To quote the good doctor himself;

Dr.Teeth: To true, to true. This is indeed something for us to probosculate upon.

Are all of us at MC strange? Could it be that some of us are stranger than others? (Great, now I sound like a philosipher!)

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK...since we're all 'fessing up, I might as well also.
I so much see the Swedish Chef without him speaking & I start giggling!
(Lisa...I've been laughing a lot @ your Muppet Roomies post w/the Chef! :big_grin: )