• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

What is your strangest habit?

Lukeroxs

Reaction score
My worst habit is singing in the shower. its so embarrassing but when you have a good tune in your head your gona want to sing it, so i sing it in the shower:smile:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------------
Nothing wrong with shower singing...unless you're so off key that neighboring dogs join in! :wink:

------------------------

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
My worst habit is singing in the shower. its so embarrassing but when you have a good tune in your head your gona want to sing it, so i sing it in the shower:smile:
Count me in as a fellow shower singer! When I was younger I used to try to dance, too...

newsmanfan

Reaction score
---------------
This probably counts, since it's in public... for Newsie's birthday I brought along his proxy (Palisades figure) to the library to read over my shoulder.
----------------

BoomerangFish

Reaction score
I bite my fingernails on my LEFT hand only. Weird eh? Though I don't EAT the nails... like I've seen some people do. That's even more gross. :wink:

Puckrox

Reaction score
I bite my fingernails on my LEFT hand only. Weird eh? Though I don't EAT the nails... like I've seen some people do. That's even more gross. :wink:
Oh my god, as I read this one I was literally chewing on the fingernails of my left hand. What a crazy random happenstance!