What do you know about dreams?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One of the worst dreams to ever have is losing someone you admire..... either through death, or through cutting ties.

Sadly had one like that last night. 😕

Any Del

Reaction score
Those dreams suck. Let me guess Alec Baldwin?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I had a dream I broke into someone’s house..... in a neighborhood about 10 minutes away from my old house.

😐

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night I actually had a dream that Jerry was roasted on CNN!

You know how Jimmy Kimmel does Celebrities Read Mean Tweets? CNN was reading tweets from people complaining about first world problems, including a tweet by a certain salty white guy, which, I don't remember what the tweet was about, I just remember the reporter read it and his reaction was a simple and blunt, "Dude, grow up." 😆

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But yo, I feel honored to hear I was in your dream. 😂 curious to know what I tweeted about now.

Any Del

Reaction score
Had two dreams last night.

One was a nightmare about being on midnight dirty broken down subway train with bums and that I was being WATCHED by some bum in my sleep. I woke up sweaty and reluctant to pull covers out of my head to see if anyone was watching me but thankfully it never happened.

Second dream was my highschool self attending the same school and class as Ami and Yumi and Kaz was our teacher teaching us voodo. I was writing a letter to Yumi confessing my crush towards her and Ami HAD to read it and gave it to Yumi to read. I was afraid Yumi was going to humiliate me in front of the whole class. Thankfully, after class was finished and it was time to go home Yumi tapped my shoulder and gave me a kiss on the check and suggested we should go on a date Friday night.

That dream was a relief after the first one I had.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Sucks about the first dream (I have woken up from nightmares like that completely DRENCHED in sweat), but that second one must have been very satisfying! Sounds like something I’d probably have. :shifty: