What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I always assumed that the mark would come in the form of a computer chip of some sort, not a vaccine.
Trumpsters believe in the conspiracy theory that a COVID vaccine is exactly how they'll microchip us all.

mariolover

Reaction score
Can you explain why you believe that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, and why you’re anti-vaxx? I always assumed that the mark would come in the form of a computer chip of some sort, not a vaccine. And I don’t understand the reason for being against vaccinations.
My friend who is an expert on vaccines told me it would be, and plus in Sweden they already started putting the mark of the beast in vaccines, so it’s only a matter of time before it comes to the USA.

I'm anti-vaxx because I believe vaccines can have harmful chemicals in them. I had a bunch of vaccines put in me when I was a baby, and my mom thinks that may have contributed to my autism.

Last edited:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
in Sweden they already started putting the mark of the beast in vaccines
Can I get a source? What is the mark of the beast and how is it able to be put in vaccines?

I'm anti-vaxx because I believe vaccines can have harmful chemicals in them. I had a bunch of vaccines put in me when I was a baby, and my mom thinks that may have contributed to my autism.
Vaccines don’t cause autism. There is no correlation whatsoever. The doctor who proposed that theory has been discredited and disproven long ago. I had a bunch of vaccinations when I was little, and I’m a neurotypical. If you’re autistic, it’s solely genetic. Your mom or dad are the ones who contributed, not the vaccines.

Also, do you know what vaccines are? They’re little pieces of the disease that are administered to your body so that your immune system can practice fighting before it gets hit with the real thing. If your immune system gets hit with the flu, it’s much harder to fight against because it hasn’t built up the resistance that a vaccine would have helped give it. What specific chemicals are they putting in vaccines that are harmful? I really wanna know.

Also, vaccines have to be tested extensively before they’re released to the general public. The failure rate has to be well below 1% or else people would be dying from them in big numbers. They aren’t, which means scientists have done their jobs. Some people obviously can’t get vaccines do to certain reasons, and thus it’s important that those of us who can get vaccinated to protect those who can’t. I have a really big fear of needles. It’s hard for me. But with enough strength of will, I can do it to benefit society.

To bring it back to your point about autism, here’s a real story to try to sink in my point here. A couple had a child. The child turned out to be autistic. They were horrified — they shouldn’t have been, obviously; autism isn’t a negative thing. But they came across that idea that vaccines cause autism, so they decided not to vaccinate their next child. That child ended up still being autistic. That child also ended up dying of mumps, a perfectly preventable disease had they just vaccinated the kid.

I know you’re really excited about going back to college. If you really want things to get back to normal so that you can see your friends, so you won’t have to wear a face mask, so that the world can get back to normal... you’re going to want to get that vaccine. Otherwise you run the risk of spreading coronavirus to other people, or worse, dying of it yourself.

mariolover

Reaction score
I know you’re really excited about going back to college. If you really want things to get back to normal so that you can see your friends, so you won’t have to wear a face mask, so that the world can get back to normal... you’re going to want to get that vaccine. Otherwise you run the risk of spreading coronavirus to other people, or worse, dying of it yourself.
I’m not taking the vaccine! I refuse to sell my soul to the devil!

If I die from Covid, at least I will go to heaven. If I died after taking the vaccine, I would go to the other place.

I will send you the source in a minute.

Last edited:

mariolover

Reaction score
Can I get a source? What is the mark of the beast and how is it able to be put in vaccines?
The mark of the beast is basically a pledge where you sell your soul to the devil. There will be a day where you can’t buy or sell without it, so many people will take it.

If you don’t take it, you will have to hunt for food like in my dream or barter for food.

Once you take it, you’re on your way to **** and there is no turning back. You cannot get to heaven once you’ve taken the mark. You have chosen your eternal destiny.

Watch this entire video of a guy who took the mark. He will definitely not be in heaven:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I thought this thread was about dreams. This seems like something from either the politics or the pandemic thread.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The mark of the beast is basically a pledge where you sell your soul to the devil. There will be a day where you can’t buy or sell without it, so many people will take it.

If you don’t take it, you will have to hunt for food like in my dream or barter for food.

Once you take it, you’re on your way to **** and there is no turning back. You cannot get to heaven once you’ve taken the mark. You have chosen your eternal destiny.

Watch this entire video of a guy who took the mark. He will definitely not be in heaven:
For somebody who claims to be a devout Christian, you don't seem to have an understanding of how Christianity actually works.