What do you know about dreams?

Any Del

Reaction score
Oh trust me dude it was! Kinda sad that the second dream ended.

Any Del

Reaction score
My other dream I had Thursday night was that Dan Schneider was a bodybuilder. I had confronted him due to his allegations and the stories I've heard of him treating his actresses. He ripped his shirt off and I was ****** and he started chasing me around Nickelodeon studio. He cornered me into the bathroom and held me on a neck. I saw a rocket launcher and I shot him thus killing us both.

My drawing of the dream I had:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest Dan easily deserves a punch in the face. And the sad thing too is Nick pretty much knew how much of a creep the guy was but kept him for the ratings. It was simply due to business disagreements and the fact that (from what I’ve heard) Dan could have a pretty nasty temper on why he was fired from them. Either way, the trash was taken out.

Also, i’ve actually died a couple times in my dreams and am still alive to this day. It’s just a myth.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Do you guys ever have dreams you’re looking off the edge off an incredibly high area?

Like, let’s say the edge of a cliff from a mountain or on top of a high building, whatever it may be?

Cause I had one last night and I really hate them! Usually I never fall, but I find myself looking down at the edge and nearly falling and it seriously makes me relieved when I wake up.