What do you know about dreams?

Any Del

Reaction score
So this happened Monday night. I was in a subway cart which was dirty with a mentally unstable homeless guy passed midnight. I was terrified of the guy and a spider tapped my neck and I screamed and fell on the floor. The homeless man saw me and tried offering me his feces with a smirk. I screamed and thankfully the train reached the station and I bolted out of there.

Here are the storyboards of the nightmare.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just watched her the other day on SVU playing a teenaged hooker who gave birth to a premature baby.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had a weird and surreal dream last night. Do you remember that old Simpsons episode where Lisa became jealous of some redheaded girl named Allison? Well, I dreamt of turning on Young Sheldon and Alison (still in cartoon form) was the new best friend of Sheldon's sister Missy. Everyone else was still live action except her and yet nobody questioned why that one girl is clearly more 2 dimensional than everyone else or why she has yellow skin for that matter!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Last night was one of those super-rare nights where I actually experienced some pleasant dreams for a change. One such dream I remember walking through one of my old neighborhoods after a big snow had been dumped all over town - it was so peaceful and serene. Another such dream I was driving down the road through a big thunderstorm, and after I made it through all of the wind and rain and everything, there were practically dozens and dozens of rainbows all over the dark gray sky - I was trying to shoot video and drive at the same time, sounding very much like the Double Rainbow guy, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually had a dream I had a bad encounter getting pulled over by the cops and got my first ticket.

Every now and then I seem to have cop dreams.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So.... literally for the first time ever in my life, I had a dream Glenn Close dressed up as Cruella Deville was in my apartment.... I was pretty ****** when I woke up :shifty:

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
I had a pretty messed up dream last night. A bunch of rodents (Mice and Rats) were all over the apartment and I was playing a game of Wack A Rodent with them.