What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not exactly, but . . . :sigh: . . . there was that really unpleasant period of time several, several years ago, where I was hopelessly in love with somebody I could never be with (in hindsight, I'm so relieve nothing worked out between us, since her true colors has surfaced in the past three years), and I would have these recurring dreams where it was like I'd see her in the distance somewhere, but when I would run over to catch up with her, she'd disappear in a sea of other people - whether she turned a street corner, turned down an aisle in a store, or anything like that, as soon as I'd turn the corner as well, I'd never find her.

Somewhat off-topic, but I've been thinking about that experience I went through of being in love with somebody, and it really messed me up mentally, emotionally, spiritually, etc. I still have no clue why I fell in love with her to begin with, and what the reason could be, unless it was meant to be an experience as the old saying goes: "it is better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all." Based on my experiences, I would completely disagree with that, but, whatever. That's all behind me now.

Any Del

Reaction score
You know how I've said despite having a fascination with tornadoes (and severe weather in general), that one of my biggest fears is actually seeing a tornado heading straight towards me (or my entire town), and feeling hopeless because I know there's nothing I can do to stop it, and as such, it's a recurring nightmare I have? Last night, for the first time ever, I had a variation on this nightmare: I actually didn't see the tornado coming this time! I'm just minding my own business, the power suddenly goes off, the house starts rumbling, I go to look out the window, and the next thing I know, it's right there! Direct hit!
Aww man... Those are the worst.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Last night, I had a dream that I was watching some weird show on [adult swim]. It was a parody of The Office starring underwater animals called The Jawfice, with the main character of course being a shark. It was like The Office meets SpongeBob Squarepants in a way.

This rarely ever happens but I legit couldn't stop laughing when I woke up from that dream. I guess that's what happens when you watch Deadpool and Rick & Morty before bed, you get some pretty hilarious dreams lol.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
That's one of the pitfalls of staying up all night. I rarely, if ever, remember my dreams, and the ones I do remember aren't terribly exciting.
:frown:

mariolover

Reaction score
Last night I had a crazy random dream where I couldn’t get into any store without the Coronavirus vaccine, and as much as I hate hunting, I started hunting for food because I don’t want to take the vaccine.

I literally shot a deer and ripped it apart while it was still alive, and I felt bad because I knew it felt excruciating pain while it was being ripped apart, but I was desperate for food so I did it.

I literally couldn’t buy or sell without the vaccine, not even online.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
For one, it’s the mark of the beast, and for two, I am anti-vaxx.
Can you explain why you believe that the vaccine is the mark of the beast, and why you’re anti-vaxx? I always assumed that the mark would come in the form of a computer chip of some sort, not a vaccine. And I don’t understand the reason for being against vaccinations.