What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You might be interested in knowing that there's an old burger joint/gas station/convenience store out in the sticks around here . . . they're under new management now, and they have an entire glass display case of bongs right at the entrance.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oooh...

Well, I have no interest anyway, 1) they're very pricey, 2) I quit smoking anyway. (I vape now).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The only harmful thing I can think of is pneumonia.

But my dad also has a pax 3 vaporizer that he has to use every night to take hits of cannabis for his insomnia and he's perfectly fine. My mom does the same thing.

Too much of anything is bad, yes, but water vape is alot better on the lungs than smoke.

https://www.leafly.com/news/health/vaping-vs-smoking-marijuana-safety

From my experience, I can also say my lungs feel alot better from when I vape than when I smoke. The next morning, my pipes feel clogged and I have to really sit up to catch my breath whenever I smoke; that and it's not as harsh when you're inhaling.

Last edited:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Since at least last summer, almost every night I've been having these disturbing dreams about weird creatures coming into my room. None of them have ever attacked me or anything like that, they are all incredibly harmless but they just look so dang creepy. These things can best be described as the product of an alternate reality where Tim Burton created Pokemon. I'm not scared of them per say but sometimes remembering some of these bizarre creations of my subconcious mind makes me shiver a little bit. I've always gotten recurring dreams for months sometimes even years on end plenty of times before but this is by far the strangest and creepiest one yet.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
A lot of my dreams are screwed up. Most of them aren't quite ultra horrifying nightmares exactly but I'd say a majority of my dreams would rival Alice in Wonderland with the amount of absurdity, nonsense, and just general bizarreness throughout them.