Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Beauregard

Reaction score
*blink* Can someone please explain this one for us poor little english me, pweas? I'd rully appreciate it!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Of course, Beau. These two guys are American journalists. The one on the left... waaaay left is radio personality and host of "The O'Reilly Factor" television program: Bill O'Reilly. This guy is so stubborn and sometimes so crazy, he'd tear apart his own mother on the air if she disagreed with him. That's why his show is on the FOX network. On the right is the now forced-to-retire journalist Dan Rather. In short; he did a report about President Bush's time (or rather, lack of time) in the Air National Guard based on some documents he got a hold of. He didn't check the validity of the documents which proved to be false, which proved to temporarily be an interesting story, which proved to be sloppy journalism, which proved the American media lives in a world of their own and thinks we should be there too. Viva la conspiracy!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ahh HA! Thanky muchy!!! (Which isn't english, but...ahem *drinks tea*)

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I had to read the description. I follow american politics (Sort of forced to, actually, because half our tv channels are from the states >< ) but I didn't know who they were. :frown: Once I read the names, though, I understood. ^^

(btw Prawnie, nice Floyd avvy, again. :wink: )

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I found it extremely amusing, and even more extremely amusing once I knew who those guys were... I, um, don't pay attention to... well, life, basically. <shrug> But I LOVED the visual, Vic!

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Lol, cute cat 'n Kermit, Vic! Funny news one too, lol...unfortunately my job is to watch newscasts from all over the country! *UGH!* Man, that sucks big time...

Always love seein' your new artwork!

Really!

I do!

:big_grin: