Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Awww Vic that's adoreable! :smile: Black seems to go so nicely with gree don't you argree? :smile: [/B]

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Augh, how cute! Nice job Vic! And I was semi-right, it is like Nermal! Its cute to the extent of puking ( j.k :smile:) and its a cat!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sorry guys to break the "Aww the Cutes" thing but I thinks it's a really cool cat that loves his Kermit the frog doll. Keep them coming Vic.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I love the way you did the heart! Andthe groovey flashy lines on this piece!

And, not to break tradition, awww! Ain't it widdle biddy cutey!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Before that though, you will be sure to be dazzled by "The Muppet Central Show" featuring many of your favorite MC members on February 3, as well as "The Art* of Muppet Central" on February 17. Thanks for your understanding.
CORRECTION - The Art of Muppet Central will debut on 10, 2006.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh, nice to hear!!! *starts chanting* We want Art of Muppets! We want Art of Muppets!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oooh, nice to hear!!! *starts chanting* We want Art of Muppets! We want Art of Muppets!
We want Art of Muppets! We want Art of Muppets! *whispers to Bo* Why are we doing this for?

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Oh, that reminds me, Beau; would you be able to post the visual for the 17th? I'll be away so I'll need you to do it... it's the very top secret one that we want to make a t-shirt out of? Shhh! Don't say a word about it! *wink, wink :wink: :wink: :wink:

I'll talk to you more about it at the top secret club house.