Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
I love it so much Vic. Your wonderful when it comes to having drawings of theses Muppet Men. I love it all. Can't wait until next week. WEEEEEEEE!!

zns

Reaction score
Vic, i give you three Red Fraggle's for this work of art.:excited: :excited: :excited: I enjoy seeing the work of Richard and all the magic he brought into our lives. I especially enjoy seeing him perform Scooter, Don Music, Placido Flamingo, Gladys the Cow, and Sweetums.

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Vic,
If I said it once I said it a 100 times. AMAZEING just simply AMAZEING you're a once in a million that's for sure. Lovely art work, and that's sucth a touching tribute to Richard. I can't believe it's been 13 years since his passing it feels like yesterday.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I never get tired of praising you for these awesome visuals! I loved the tribute, it's great! My favorite is Don Music up in the corner, I always loved him when I was little and I don't care what the Sesame Street writers say about him as a character, I've never become agressive and banged my head on a piano. On the computer a couple of times yes, but the piano, no. :smile:

MrsPepper

Reaction score
I think this one is my favourite. Absolutely amazing. No other words.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Goodness...that is amazing....your own pieces of drawn art are amazing! I say it again, Amazing! Ooh, a did say it again. Oops, sorry about that. Right. Where was I? Oh yes! A portrate image makes a nice change, and the images of his characters were fabulous! The font is viberent and great, and the background is very Richard Huntish!

Beau