Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Sorry I couldnt see your SS one--I was too busy. They're both very well done. Good jobs Vic/Beau! :smile:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for using the 88 MPH Studios' Slimer! He's so awesome!

The whole thing rocks, man! I love your art.
Coming to you soon, the cartoon versions of a bald, four eyed geek and his friend, a lovable, fuzzy bear...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Great Job Vic and Beau. Keep up the good work and I'll soon have my SS characters drawn with me.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Did you ever consider including Digit, Dr. Phil Van Neuter, Boober fraggle, Zippety Zap, Lefty The Salesman, Little Jerry, Robbie Sinclair, Fran Sinclair, Charlene Sinclair, or Tardy Turtle (from Greg The Bunny)?

Have you considered making tributes to any of the Muppet performers, similar to your Jerry Juhl tribute? maybe include images of certain performers and then a collage of their characters? A Jerry Nelson one would be cool.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Once again; many were considered, but for reasons of they're not green enough or we simply have too many came into factor. Also; I've been under the impression that Boober was blue-ish; not green, and he'll be making an appearance with Zoot in a spin-off of this visual.

EDIT: There's also the availabilty of quality phoos of characters. Sadly; there's not as large a selection on say; Robbie Sinclair as you'd think there should be.

Beauregard

Reaction score
And some were thought too similar to others, Robbie and Earl, for example. And dropped on that account.

BEAR

Reaction score
What's the theme for the next one "Fuzzy and Blue" or "Me so Blue" or something like that? Keep the Blue Bird of Happiness in mind.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
an idea

With special edition DVDs of four Muppet movies coming soon, have you ever considered making mock-up "special edition DVD" covers for The Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets From Space, to show what they would probably look like if Disney was releasing those movies?