Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

wes

Reaction score
It's Great, But Wimbly is Yellow!?:smirk: :confused:
Doozers Are green

lowercasegods

Reaction score
Dave, that was wicked-hella-uber-sweet!!! You didn't miss a beat!

And I always felt that Wembley was green. Very pale green, but green all the same.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
wes said:
It's Great, But Wimbly is Yellow!?:smirk: :confused:
Doozers Are green
I used to think Wembley was also partially yellow, but on FR he's referred to as green; it's just that his skin is a very light green color.

Definitely one of your best works, Vic!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow! It's very....green! A very neat idea I must say, I didn't realize how many green characters there were! I saw alot of my favorites in there too! You might have to remind us of this one closer to St. Patrick's Day! Anyway, another great job Vic!

zns

Reaction score
:flirt: Too beautiful for words I must say.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So this is where Yoshi comes in! Exactly how far in advance do you plan these visuals?

BEAR

Reaction score
Next to the Jerry Juhl Tribute, this is the best one yet! And green is my favorite color so I like it even more. What an awesome idea!!!

Just incase you ever want to update it, here are a few other green guys you could add:
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (The Muppet Show)
Sherlock Hemlock (Sesame Street)
Stinky the Stinkweed (Sesame Street)
Grungetta (Sesame Street)
Homer the green Honker (Sesame Street)
Army Men (Toy Story)
Rex (Toy Story)
Manny the praying mantis (A Bug's Life)
Jiminy Cricket (Disney's Pinocchio)
Crush and Squirt (Finding Nemo)
Elliot the Dragon (Disney's Pete's Dragon)
The Joker (Batman)
Doozers (Fraggle Rock)
Plucky Duck (Tiny Toon Adventures)

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow........

I <<<<<HUG>>>>> that picture...

Vic Romano

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
So this is where Yoshi comes in! Exactly how far in advance do you plan these visuals?
Roughly 3 months in advance, but I'm gonna' have to defer to Beau on this one, I don't remember when we started this one, do you, Beau?
BEAR said:
Next to the Jerry Juhl Tribute, this is the best one yet! And green is my favorite color so I like it even more. What an awesome idea!!!

Just incase you ever want to update it, here are a few other green guys you could add:
Dr. Bunsen Honeydew (The Muppet Show)
Sherlock Hemlock (Sesame Street)
Stinky the Stinkweed (Sesame Street)
Grungetta (Sesame Street)
Homer the green Honker (Sesame Street)
Army Men (Toy Story)
Rex (Toy Story)
Manny the praying mantis (A Bug's Life)
Jiminy Cricket (Disney's Pinocchio)
Crush and Squirt (Finding Nemo)
Elliot the Dragon (Disney's Pete's Dragon)
The Joker (Batman)
Doozers (Fraggle Rock)
Plucky Duck (Tiny Toon Adventures)
Ah dang, I KNEW there were more! Just as well though, at one point, even Beau aid; "I think that's enough!" About the fourth or fifth version, we thought we were done, then I remembered some classics like Yoshi and Gumbi and Beau remembered several others as well. Retrospectivel; the next version; Beau was actually a little put off by the addition of even more characters and thought it was becoming too crowded. I agreed and we decided ultimately to keep the ones we had but eliminate any greenies from our heads from then on.

I will say this; I am surprised we forgot about the Doozers, but it's just as well because images on the web of these little guys is very scarce. The Honeydew incident was discussed, and we ultimately decided he was more melon (yellowish) then green. As far as Wembly is concerned, I always considered him green! :smile: :big_grin: :grouchy:

Zoot came up too; but it was decided he was more blue then anything, and in three weeks; expect to see him in a similar visual.