Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Let me see that... <pulls map slightly> No no no, we want to follow the black line! See this one, right here, the one that says... "equator"... wait, no, sorry, Neeeeeeeeever mind... Yeah, we want the blue line. Oh, and Beau, make sure you drive on the right side of the road... er, river... um...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Ok, the right said in britian is not the right side in america, right? So who's right am I on? My right, or your right? Or left?

Beauregard

Reaction score
What do you think I am George of the Jungle? And, heh, whoever heard of a tree in the sea...*gets hit by a flying tree* Ok..From henceforth I shall heed your advice.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Man I must of been out for quite some time. Hey Bo. *grabs bullhorn* GET OUT OF THE WAY YOU YOU WOMAN WHO THINK SHE CAN FLY! There that should help out. Is that a shark?

Beauregard

Reaction score
Where? No, that was a sPark. A park full of S's. Which means we must be passing Sesame Street. New jersey on the horisen!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
Where? No, that was a sPark. A park full of S's. Which means we must be passing Sesame Street. New jersey on the horisen!
Ohhh thank goodness. On to Jersey.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh, wait, that was just a floating pullover...not Jersey at all...*wonders who will get that*

Beauregard

Reaction score
unclematt said:
Seriously has anybody heard from Vic?
No. And we definatly should have. He would have been at work if he were well, and he would definatly have come here from there. Especially to appologuise for being late...

He is either injured, or unwell.