Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

Erine81981

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Top window? HEY KYLE YOUR AT THE WRONG HOUSE!!! Oh whatever I'll just walk over to his car...*walks over to Kyle's car and gets in* Alright! To Jersey! But could we stop for lunch first?
WHOOPS! SORRY ABOUT THAT SIR! HEY THERE RYAN! HOW ARE YOU!? *puts down bullhorn* Sorry about that. Next stop Jersey! Eatings good. FOOD! *puts a little prehistoric bird on top of car and pulls a tail feather which makes it like a siren* I still live in the stone age. *starts running which makes the car run*

Erine81981

Reaction score
Is there anyone else were spoused to pick up on the way?

Erine81981

Reaction score
Sure why not but I'm tired (really going to work) so take over the wheel. I'm going to sleep. :sleep:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AH!!! I'm only 14!!! Well, I'll be 15 in a week, but still! I can't drive yet! And besides that, I don't know how to get to England...*crashes into ocean and comes out in England* Cool! Now where does Beau live...

Beauregard

Reaction score
*unsuspectingly passes RJ and Kyle while heading on a pushbike and a dingy to Jersey*

Vic? Vic, this is your Father. Get here now!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
*picks up Kyle's blow horn* BEAU! YOU CAN RIDE WITH US! THAT BIKE WILL RUST IN THE OCEAN! *Beau comes over* HEY BEAU YOU CAN DRIVE...OOPS *puts blow horn down* Hey Beau, you can drive right? Good, because I can get us back to the states, but I'll never find Jersey.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I can drive, I cannot navigate to save my life...which I may have to do if this rubber raft gets any more holes in it... How is the car staying up in the sea by the way?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well duh! The tires are rubber! Rubber floats! Come on Beau I thought you were the smart one! Anyway, I'll check the glove compartment and see if there's a map to Jersey. You just get us back to the states. And meanwhile...

:sing: Movin' right along in search of good times and good news
With good friends you can't lose...:sing: