Vic Romano's Weekly Creative Muppet Visuals

B

Boppity

Here I Am

It was 3 pages ago that I set of to find Vic on my Unicycle and then you Beau run of on me on your bicycle, I guess it's my fault for not checking uup on this thread (I never knew this would escalate so bad) Anyway we should start a new Vic R. Visual thread as a nice suprise for when he gets back cos we kinda wrecked this one.
I can see it now...
"Vic we broke your thread but don't worry we got you a brand new one!":smile:

btw if he is a dead duck in my back garden then I found him and buried him...SERIOUSLY!:concern:

Boppity

Beauregard

Reaction score
No, I know that he won't mind us keeping this thread. I didn't appreciate that last comment, Boppety...

I am trying not to cotemplate that option right now.

Beauregard

Reaction score
NEWS FLASH!

Vic is FINE! But flooded out.

Here's is some text that his friend got to me, it's last week's visual:

__

The Tough Bussiness of Being A Puppeteer
One of the most (IMHO) overlooked stunts Jim and the rest of the bunch ever did were shooting under water scenarios, like when Frank had to stay under water with Piggy in The Great Muppet Caper, or when Jim performed "The Rainbow Connection" in the begining of The Muppet Movie as Kermit sat on a log completely surrounded by water! The innovation of continuing to make people say "How'd they do that!?" will be further pushed for centuries to come. For those of you who think puppetry is easy; guess again! And wait for this scenario to take place:

October 14, 2005

EDIT: I could get used to being in this comand chair...or sued for that picture...how appropriote actually, with Vic flooded...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I cannot stop laughing. That was hysterical!!!!! Hope you're back reading this soon Vic!

MrsPepper

Reaction score
redBoobergurl said:
I cannot stop laughing. That was hysterical!!!!! Hope you're back reading this soon Vic!
That was so funny! Good job Vic and take care of yourself.

And thanks to Beau for being the messenger. :wink:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's histerical!!! Oh wait, aren't I supposed to leave now?:stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
I APPLAUD! That's so funny! Okay, it can officially be the weekend now! ...What do you mean it's already Monday?

F

furryredmonster

That is sooo funny. Keep up the good work and take care!!!