Vibs' drawings...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Bo. But... Don't start up that whole warrior thing again. You don't know how long we had to meditate to get her centered again after the whole high seas episode.
Lisa will hopefully love these when she gets back next week.

*Sends photos of these drawings to the rest of Moppet family.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now I know I'm a little late, but Vibs, these are some really great pieces of art you've got here! Boy, we sure do have a lot of talented artists here as well. I wish I had a scanner, so I could share some of my latest stuff with you all, like the project I just finished.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Great job Vibs and minidoozer; these are really well done and you should both consider art as a career!

Vibs

Reaction score
Beauregard said:
And I of course, do nothing...
Sorry about that Beau... You do the awesome backgrounds of course and the... and also... and.... and just about everything else. :smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Beau, I'll have you know you provide the Count and I with a vary valuable service! You are our official ddescription giver! As for the drawings, they sound wonderful. I admit that I haven't been keeping up with the adventures of the Moppet Family, but these pictures have inspired me to start doing so, as soon as I get the time...

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
Just saw these, fantastic job Vibs and minidoozer and Beau! Kudos!

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks to all of you - I'm only a poor danish, trying to make a living... wait... I don't even get paid!!! ...hm... Whatever I enjoy drawing those odd things. :wink:
And FraggleMuppet - YOu are welcome in the family anytime. :smile:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yay! Lovely pictures of me... er, us... them? Hm. I'm gonna have to figure that out one of these days. But anyways, lovely pictures all!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Hey Vibs; just realized I never posted about any of your previous drawings here, and I just wanted to say FAN-TAS-TIC! Especially the :smirk: onlooking at the fallen :excited: on the stairs. Excellent excellent work, I hope you keep it up, there's a lot of talent in you. :smile: