Vibs' drawings...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Whoo! Awesome man!

Also, tune in to the next MopFam Comic to see a rather colorfull delight...or..um..Father...

Vibs

Reaction score
Viq: Did he say...

Vibs: Yes he said...

Both: Delight?!! AAAAAAhahahahhahahahhaha!!

... ARhh! Who let the twins out?!! Bet it was DanDan. Sorry about that. Anyway, MrsPepper that is awesome!!! I really wanna learn coloring like that! I'm gonna pm you later. Nice pic!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately... Can't see these due to my blind batty eyes Bo. But I would appreciate descripts of both Mr. and Mrs. Cole, to know how (if any at all) they differ from what I sent this very talented artist.
And Vibs, all I can say is keep drawing... It'll help improve your artistic skills even moreso than what we've seen already.

Vibs

Reaction score
Thank you Count. And I will.

...um... I could type the descriptions of them but I think I'll let Beau do that, he is the 100% english speaker after all. :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Mrs Cole: Deliciously gorgious, she poses in half-human form. Her face is that of a cat, while her form (and what a form it is, tehe) is that of a woman. One ear cocked alluringly, and the other listening, her hair is piled with a wave on top her head, and a wave of hair is blown beside her face, over a shoulder. Her eyes are shaped atractively with half closed lids. A smile, and half pouting lips. She wears a loose fittign top with wide sleves that hang from her arms, and jeans. Her background sports large faded stars on in the other in the other to a smaller star, giving her a clasy look. Over all she looks very attractive....um..for a picture, that is... Best way to describe her? "She's got style, she's got grace, there's a smile on her face, she's a lady, whoo-oo-oo-oo, she's a lady!"

Mr Cole: Mr Cole is stately and untra cool, with a striking tall hat (Not pointed, what is the word I am looking for? Sort of Pillgrimish). He has black hair, and short sideburns (very short), thick eyebrows, and his eyes are rimmed with shading giving him a magical look. His smile is quite dashing. He wears what appears to be a t-shirt, under a sark black cloak with high color, tied in the center with a tiestring. His background shows drk blue with stripes of yelow lighning and stars.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Talking about the lady... And that lady is mine.
Good song reference Bo.

Nice drawings Vibs. Only things I might improve would be to do away with the tie-string holding up the cloak, those could be changed for buttons. And the hat could be changed to a black or dark blue magician's top hat.
Other than that, vonderful! Hmmm, wonder if the other little details should be mentioned. And here's looking forward to whenever the Cole triplets get shown in art form by our sketcher supreme.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Yes, very much looking forward to seeing what I... er, we... um, they... uh... yeah. I would definately like to see some sketches of the triplets. I actually did a sketch of Ann, and I intended to do Kelly and Tabby, but the thing is, see, I'm not a good artist. At all. Anyway, great job, Vibs! I love it!

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks! Maybe one day I'll do the entire family with colors!! You know, before the mopFam I didn't draw like I'm drawing now. I mean not that much. So that's really nice the MopFam-ness made me draw again-ish. (I like "ish" and "Ness")

THANK you Moppet Family for making the world a better place to live, my teeth whiter, my clothes clean and... um... what am I saying???

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know... Lisa, if you wanna attempt drawing the girls... LMK and I can send you the basic descripts I sent Vibs and Kyle.
Rully miss not hearing from him lately.