Vibs' drawings...

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your doing a wonderful job Vibs. Just wondering if you have any of my characters drawn yet? Me, Yakky and Biggy? Just asking. Thanks and keep up the good work. I love how you drew Vic's character. Looks just like his character.

Vibs

Reaction score
Woah man! I just pm'ed you about this without even reading your post!! Is that freaky or what? Anyway... Go check your private messages. :wink:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Vibs. Was wondering if you and Minidoozer have gotten a chance to convert the pics/drawings of Mr. and Mrs. Cole from black and whites to color photos? Maybe you could add a few retouches/changes like the top hat?
Just askin', keep up the good job with the entire artistic endeavor.

Vibs

Reaction score
You're right we definatly need a Colored Cole Couple. Wocka wocka... Um, but seriously... I also did Hevej, Jack, SuZan and tried Harvey about 5 times but I'm not sure if I got him right. I need to show him to Harvey but just one problem - my scanner won't work!! I'll keep trying to make it work, but if it keeps failing I'll have to borrow Minidoozer's scanner this weekend.

Anyway, I hope I got all the characters I already did right. Otherwise let me know hokay? :rolleyes:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
YAY!!! Vibs drew Jack!!! I'm so happy!!! And I can't wait to see these pics Vibs! So, why don't you head on over to Tabi's house and use her scanner...:wink: