Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
How did Snuffy get into a movie theater? How does he fit in there, and why doesn't this episode have a production date?
Looks like he came in from the very back(like in a later instance where Snuffy goes to the movies). Don’t know how he handled getting tickets without being seen.

I must have missed when this was fully guided (without images), but now I really hope to see this one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Interestingly enough this upload of the 1-20 elimination cartoon seems to have come from this rerun airing. You can briefly hear the start of “Take Care of that Smile” at the end.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wondered if episodes from the early 1990s (and earlier than that) had altered reruns. I guess it is possible (there is a sandbox page listing script inconsistencies, makes me wonder if some cases were just the wiki people having copies of altered reruns). It's been said that Alphabet Polka only aired once, I often wonder if they just meant one episode or if they removed it in the rerun of the episode after the complaints.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t know if I have asked this yet, but is it possible street scene footage from the lost seasons 1-3 + and the one missing 5 and one missing 11 episodes exist as solo street scenes? Only asking with the instance we got a release of “I am Somebody” on Old School Volume 1.