Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, I think it goes without saying 12 is pretty much history, at least the full episode. Dunno about the street scenes themselves.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's an amazing coincidence that last week, the pages for episodes 1360 and 1814 were moved to sandbox pages due to the scripts not being the final aired versions (are there any more scripts that are not "final aired version" or at least hard to determine?), then just a week later they were able to obtain video of both episodes (with 1814 being more of a surprise, for obvious reasons).

Interesting, according to the old edit of lost episodes of Sesame Street, that the script provided did not contain Monsterpiece Theater: The Sound of Music, at least one later script cited this one as the first appearance while the script for its second appearance (I think 1828) cited itself as the first appearance, and then it turns out this episode was in fact its first appearance. I think it aired a few more times between seasons 14 and 16, I wonder if most of them list 1814 as the first appearance.

dvakman

Reaction score
Fantastic news that 1814 exists! This has been a great week for SS fans, between that news and the vintage episodes added to HBO Max...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Wait, has every (broadcast) episode been fully guided (in terms of listing every segment from every episode) or just tabled (with some still not having all the info, just some segments)?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
There's two I think that are lacking because of an incomplete doc. There's also the chance that the docs are missing some things but we can't tell unless we see the TV episode.

TimzUneeverse

Reaction score
I just found out that one of the repeat shows from season 11 got some new images (including one of the title card).