Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, only Michael Pencellin has the power to stop the coronavirus.

scarecroe

Reaction score
When did I say it would stop it? 🤨
Blue expressed concern that WGBH is saying they're closed over the next two weeks for now. You replied, no, and said you would remind them of your visit in that time. I'm just trying to figure out how you think your email will get them to re-open in two weeks when everything in the country is shut down for 30 days.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What I was saying was, when April starts to creep up, and ASSUMING WGBH won’t still be closed at that time, I’ll just send out a follow up email just reminding the folks of the re-scheduled appointment (this will be like on the last week of March; literally only two days). But first i’ll check their twitter for updates before sending out an email.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trust me, I’m not like one of those annoying fans who I’m sure you have to put up with on a daily basis trying to get their way with Sesame Street episodes from your collection. As much as I envy that you have connections that don’t require your time and gas, I’m at least grateful I have some way to view these episodes in a library, even if scheduling to see them is required.

Last edited:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh, of course. It's great that these are (kind of) available to the public. It's just that the public is petty much in lockdown for awhile.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, I understand the reasons as to why the AAPB library prohibits viewing the episodes online - let’s be honest. People would go out of their way to find ANY WAY to record them and post them on YouTube. The leak of 847 is enough right there.

mariolover

Reaction score
People need to stop constantly begging for these rare treasures. Maybe someday we will see every Sesame Street episode ever made, or maybe we won’t.

Either way, it’s not the end of the world.

If you don’t do anything other than watch Sesame Street, I suggest getting a hobby. Hobbies have definitely helped me.

Writing in a gratitude journal can also help you be grateful. I love writing gratitude journals.