• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

scarecroe

Reaction score
Do you have Kathy blocked? She posted that 90 minutes ago.

kathy26

Reaction score
And I knew that Toucan was in Episode 1576 I had to watched it on YouTube to see if that's the Same Toucan Puppet and sure enough it was.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unbelievable. :sigh:

So, I just got this in my email and now have to re-schedule my appointment.

Alex,

WGBH is closing to all non-essential personnel and asking us to work from home.

We have 2 days to prep for this.

I am going to ask if you can reschedule your visit for sometime in early April. It would be best for us.

Thank you for understanding and I am sorry to ask you to delay your visit.

Leah

I mean, me being reasonable, I did as requested and just set my appointment for early April, but...... ugh! You gotta love being told this at the last ******* minute! :rolleyes: