Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Either way, this little trip to WGBH has a purpose - to see what the experience is like so I can inform other folks on here in Mass or close to Mass, and in fairness, there are other “research” purposes I’m going to try out during my experience as well (hopefully be able to skim through some segments to see who performs who in certain skits, if some clips that are known to have some extra post-roll footage appeared in there, etc).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’m not having high hopes that these are gonna be episodes that haven’t been publicly available yet via illegal uploads or commercial ones, but hey, I could be surprised.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Good luck! Don't forget that in two months, HBO Max will have "a broad collection of Sesame Street episodes selected from the past 50 years – many available to the public on-demand for the first time ever."
Is the Sesame stuff going to be there at launch? The current season doesn't end until July.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Is the Sesame stuff going to be there at launch? The current season doesn't end until July.
That's a good question. I thought I'd read archival Sesame content would be available at launch, but now I can't find it.

mariolover

Reaction score
Does anyone know which episode the CTW references from the HBO Kids versions of Episode 1952 and 1957 come from?

mariolover

Reaction score
I wonder if Sesame Workshop gives free episodes to some dedicated fans who live in the area. After all, some episodes from the vault appear to have been received by Oscarfan and Scarecroe to put on the Muppet Wiki. I could be getting the source wrong though.