• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • Christmas Music
    Our 19th annual Christmas Music Marathon is underway on Muppet Central Radio. Listen to the best Muppet Christmas music of all-time through December 25.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50th Anniversary Celebration
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on Sesame Street's 50th anniversary special. An official DVD is on the way.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn and Apple Music. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said, I’m gonna give a call in a few days just to make sure as the woman I was speaking to was unsure right from the beginning.

Far as I’m concerned, if research is required, I highly doubt they’d care what it is as long as it serves a purpose. Doing it for muppet wiki seems fine enough.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
those two episodes that were guided today sound awesome.

Are there any other scripts that note a specific performer doing a character to a pre-recorded track from another performer? Considering how rare it seems that Jim Henson performed in street scenes, I was wondering if his characters were normally performed by others to his voice in street scenes, but if he really only has one line, then I guess it’s not that big a deal here (and I’m willing to bet that he was on set to perform in episode 915, which has all three of his main Sesame Street characters).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Um, yes?

scarecroe

Reaction score
Oh, Alex -- hi! I would never have known. This forum's proclivity for anonymity isn't very people friendly.

cjd874

Reaction score
Here's a super weird one for ya':

First it was episode 680 where Sam the Robot turns David into a hot dog, and now it's this one where Prince Charming turns into a tree? Geez, season 6 was full of weird ****.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Count gets his Countmobile, and Oscar trains Slimey to make wild animal sounds.