Unearthing previously "lost" Sesame Street episodes

cjd874

Reaction score
Frazzle was used so much in the '90s that I forgot just how old he is. I always thought he was a cool character, in appearance and conceptually. And little stuff like Sherlock interacting with Oscar makes me giddy.

I think this is the first time I've opened a guide and saw the legendary Cracks in there; Scott and Shane, if you don't mind me asking, when did you guys first receive that segment? Was it before or after the Lost Media Wiki found it?
Yeah, Frazzle was used as early as 1972 as a Pumpkin AM covered in fur and decked out with fangs and horns (maybe it was for the legendary "Beat the Time" skit with Cookie Monster, but I'm not sure). Like you, I'm happy that he pops up in the first scene of episode 903.
Same with Sherlock and Oscar's scene. Whenever Caroll and Jerry did a scene together in the old days, they usually played Big Bird and Snuffy...but it was always a treat to see them perform different characters like Oscar and Sherlock, too!

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Dang, I really wanna make that pic of Big Bird in Oscar's can my new avatar but you guy's said I change it too much. :laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You can't save pics from the wiki anymore. I wanted to make one a new wallpaper on my computer.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But when you save it directly to your machine, the file is blank.

scarecroe

Reaction score
We finally have complete episode guides for every season premiere.

The adults begin to believe that Snuffy is real....

There's a scene in this one that's probably my favorite of any we've discovered so far — VIDEO....