...um... It was just... I got a puppy!!

Vibs

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Although that might just be because I look at my dog and see a furball that likes to eat my underwear. Aw shoot, did I just say that out loud?
Well this little fellow is crazy about my toes..........hm...... I guess it's one of those dog things that humans will never get. :stick_out_tongue:

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vibs said:
Well this little fellow is crazy about my toes..........hm...... I guess it's one of those dog things that humans will never get. :stick_out_tongue:
Oh! I can explain that! See there's three areas of the human body that emit the most scent: feet, armpits, and... er... between the legs. Since sniffing for dogs is like shaking hands for us, they sniff whatever spot they can most easily reach. So for little dogs, like my dog, or your dog, the easiest spot to reach is the feet!

Vibs

Reaction score
Oh I see!! :smile:

... Silly me! I thought it had something to do with the fact that I usually dip my feet in chopped liver paté ever night before I go to bed... Well what do you know!!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
OMG, she is ADORABLE! You are so lucky! We're not allowed to have dog's in our apartmeny complex.

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks. :smile: She's world wide famous for her cuteness and she doesn't even know!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
England, America, Denmark....yup, world famous....well...maybe not famous...

Vibs

Reaction score
I think you meant "...maybe not WORLD..." brother. - Or... am I totally lost here, devoid of humour and can't see the point in that sentecen? Maybe I can't even spell... Or sing - your voice was DUBBED!!!

... um...?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Vibs, you get hugs for that. You also get hugs for- wait, wrong thread... Excuse me a moment...

Beauregard

Reaction score
Vibs said:
I think you meant "...maybe not WORLD..." brother. - Or... am I totally lost here, devoid of humour and can't see the point in that sentecen? Maybe I can't even spell... Or sing - your voice was DUBBED!!!

... um...?
*cough*

KA: *sigh* Let me explain, J/k....it IS world (America, England, etc) not Famous....I mean, no one's going to ask it for autographes, right?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
well of course not, dogs can't write. Unless they're like, Rowlf the Dog. But I don't think Jaz is Rowlf the Dog. Although people could ask for her paw print...