...um... It was just... I got a puppy!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well..it's on her desk right now, and slept in her bed, and...she keeps running away from the computer when we are talking to give the darling snuggles so...we can safely say it's an inside pet.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I'm not a dog person either,but congrats on your puppy.Beagles are a good breed,my aunt had several over the years.Luke is a nice name.:cool:

Vibs

Reaction score
Thanks! But...um... actually it is not a beagle. It's a ... danish/swedish yarddog (Directly translated dunno what it's called in english). And we decided to call it.... TAdadada!! Jaz!!... (My dad plays Jazz. Tehe.)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jaz as in Jaz is short for Jasmine as in I am desperatly in love with Jasmine from Aladdin, as in...wow! Does this mean I am in love with your Puppy? Hm...probably not...*sees everyone staring* What?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Way to go, Beau. ^_^

Yay Vibs that's exciting!! **hugs** I bet she's gorgeous.

Vibs

Reaction score

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Congrats on the dog, but if you name HER LUKE, don't worry:

My step-brother is named Shannon.
My step-sister is named Shawn.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! What a cute little puppy! Oh, I wanna give it a hug and pet it for hours and... or I could pet my dog, she's not as soft and sweet and adorable as your dog looks. Although that might just be because I look at my dog and see a furball that likes to eat my underwear. Aw shoot, did I just say that out loud?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Congrats on the dog, but if you name HER LUKE, don't worry:

My step-brother is named Shannon.
My step-sister is named Shawn.
I once went to school with a gothic girl named John!

Emosewa

Reaction score
Aw, such a very very cute widdly poochie. I got my own dog but she's coming along in years, and I sadly am just more of a cat person. I have three lovelies (though one is completely neurotic for some reason). But wanna say Jaz is a sweety, and no worries on names. My poor sister is Donnye, and i knew a girl in school named Toni. yeah i know its spelled with an i, but if you dont' see it written down, it doesn't help. ^_^