TV Tropes

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Sometimes I'll edit something and get a notification of something I did wrong within a day. And I keep wondering, if they're notifying me of grammar/formatting mistakes, why don't they correct it in addition to informing me of what I did?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sometime's they'll delete such edits, or revert them back to the previous edit.

For example, I remember adding an entry on the YMMV page for ONCE UPON A FOREST because of how Nostalgia Critic turned Cornelius's rheumatism lecture into a Memetic Mutation, but a staffer deleted it and cited it as being a "shoehorned example." Which is ironic, given there are other examples throughout the site of Nostalgia Critic turning a certain line or scene from certain movies and such into Memetic Mutations.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed recently that a lot of pages on TV Tropes now have their own sub-pages for specific tropes/trivia/useful notes/YMMV. They've done this in the past by now including separate/specific pages for like Radar, Ho Yay, and the like, but I see now they're splitting off separate/specific pages for things like Broken Base, Funny Anyeurism Moment, Harsher/Hilarious In Hindsight, and the like.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
TV Tropes also has a new feature now called video uploading, but it's only available for certain tropes though and not all of them.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to upload an image on TV Tropes? I can't seem to figure out how to do it.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Did TV Tropes shut down for good? All of a sudden, I can’t get on it.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
They say there’s trying to fix the issue. I don’t know what happened either.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Can anyone give me a Laconic/TL;DR of this trope? I might need to bring it up in an upcoming review, and I need to know if what I think it means is correct (before you ask, no, I’m not giving out spoilers).

Take your time if you need to. The review won’t be out until April.

Last edited:

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
Never mind. I think I got it. And it’ll be perfect for the review.