TV Tropes

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I'm trying to change a picture of a certain Creator to a more recent one on the site only to find out that hotlinked images are not allowed.

:rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
TV Tropes have "Big 'NO!'" "Big 'WHAT?!'" and "Big 'SHUT UP!'" Do they have a "Big 'WAIT A MINUTE!'"? If not, they should.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Like I said in a previous post, I'm just mostly a lurker and don't even bother to add stuff or make edits.

Only do so if it's new information or feel like a picture of that said Creator is dated.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've noticed there's a lot of entries on TV Tropes regarding the differences between AN AMERICAN TAIL and FIEVEL GOES WEST, noting that Tanya seems significantly older in FIEVEL GOES WEST, but that Fievel, and even Yasha apparently haven't aged hardly at all since the original.

While, yes, it's evident that Tanya hit quite a growth spurt between the two movies, and yes, she suddenly seems older than Fievel, as opposed to them being around the same age in the first movie, it's clear to me that neither Fievel or Yasha were immune to aging between movies: Fievel certainly seems a bit older and a little more mature in the sequel than he does the first movie; as for Yasha, she's an infant, almost always bundled or swaddled in the first movie, but in the sequel, while still a baby, she's at least able to move, crawl, and even walk a little.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
In spite of my countless contributions to the site over a multi-year period (I was told by the staff my contributions were somewhere up around 3,000), they decided to, instead, zero in on a handful of mistakes I had made - particularly in my earlier years - and despite learning from many of those mistakes, and even going back and correcting a lot of them, they decided to hold it all against me, and ban me for "not knowing the rules" and "showing no signs of improving."

But honestly, one of the admins was a straight-up jerk anyway. There's even an Encyclopedia Dramatic article about what a ******* he is and how unfairly he's treated a number of tropers (and honestly, this guy in particular did seem to have a vendetta against me).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know. I even addressed all of the grievences they had against me, and pointed out where I had corrected a lot of the mistakes they had pointed out, while also acknowledging ignorances of certain ones, and that it seems to me that if my contributions were really as plentiful over the years as they said, they would take that into consideration, rather than zero in on a considerably small amount of mistakes that I have indeed learned from and/or fixed and corrected . . . but nope.