TV Tropes

mr3urious

Reaction score
Does anyone go to this place? For those who don't know, it's a website dedicated literary devices; themes; and settings, and the works that feature them. I also have an account there, too.

http://tvtropes.org/

I occasionally use troper terminology, as TV Tropes has ruined my vocabulary as well as my life. Don't be surprised if I continue to do so. :big_grin:

beau

Reaction score
I have an account there, have made a few contributions, but mostly I just read it.

And I've wasted a lot of time there. (huge understatement)

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I've seen it before- it's pretty interesting and funny. Sometimes it can be pretty helpful with some things- and sometimes it can be way too engrossing...:smile:

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
The running gag on LiveJournal is warning for TVTropes links in entries because the site is so addictive. If you click on a link to one entry you end up clicking on another, then another, then another, then another...it's neverending!

My favorite pages are definitely the Crowning Moments of Awesome/Funny/Heartwarming.

-Kim

mr3urious

Reaction score
The running gag on LiveJournal is warning for TVTropes links in entries because the site is so addictive. If you click on a link to one entry you end up clicking on another, then another, then another, then another...it's neverending!
Yeah, it happens to me quite a few times. :smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One thing I like is how it's pointed out in their database that, "The Muppets are treated like real celebrities wherever they go."

Would you expect anything else? :wink:

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Oh, I can attest to the addictive power of that site. :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is, well after almost ten years here you should who I am by now. I often lark through TV Tropes or go there searching for something specific, so yes, I know of their addictive power as well as Kelly. Now where do I go to move on to Step 2 for my recovery? Oh yeah, forget recovery. *Stays online somewhat longer. :search: