TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

Reaction score
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the episodes will be complete, since season one met expectations.

Camellia

Reaction score
Hi all, thanks for posting the information!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Thanks Greg for keeping us informed as ever! I am dissapointed to hear that they will be longer coming out, and yet glad that they are putting attention into it!

Personally, I can hardly wait! I have hardly seen any of the Second Season episodes, so it really will be fantastic to see classics like the time the muppets are replaced with pigs.

Beau!

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
Replaced with Pigs? Wow. Which ep was that? And was Scooter ever replaced? Cause I barely remember this, as Fozzie and Kermit was replaced, that was SO funny!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
That was the last episode of season two Sara. I can't remember who the guest star was but she was a woman and the pigs decided to take over the show themselves. You can check it out of course in the guides you've printed out for yourself.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah, the guides on MC have it listed. It's a particularly funny episode judging from the guide.

Guest star: You will never convince me that you are Kermit.
Green pig: Ribbet.
Guest star: Oh kermit! It's you!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I'm guessing you're referring to the Cloris Leechman episode. Timelife never released that one, so for info on that one I just had to rely on "The Muppet Show" book and the guide here. It would be good to see that ep in it's entirety.

I was also interested in hearing that they might release "Muppets Tonight" after the release of the fifth season. That would be cool since I missed a lot of eps of that series. But if that did happen, it would probably be a long way off. *sigh*

Marky

Reaction score
Eclectic Mayhem said:
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the episodes will be complete, since season one met expectations.
LOL!

Well, I'd like to see that Valentine Special, and maybe some archived behind-the-scenes footage. I like the 90% correct Muppet morsels, too.

Hey Mayhem, Where ya been??

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Since the first season had the pilot episode i think the other season collections should include the following-
-the muppet valentine special
-the great santa clause switch(the first apperance of gonzo)
-the jim henson tribute
-the frog prince

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
crazed gonzo fa said:
Since the first season had the pilot episode i think the other season collections should include the following-
-the muppet valentine special
-the great santa clause switch(the first apperance of gonzo)
-the jim henson tribute
-the frog prince
and maybe some easter eggs that lead to secret outakes or production footage or something