TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
giovannii said:
It's a shame they didn't include that on Season 1 alongside the alternate Juliet Prowse episode.
It's also a shame that they didn't include the alternate Connie Stevens episode.

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Is there any possible way for me to see "The Great Santa Clause Switch"?

Tim

Reaction score
The Guest Star was Cloris Leachman. She solved the problem by hog calling the pigs out of the theatre.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Muppetnewsflash just put up new ifo on The Muppet Show 2nd season boxed set. Here is the article.
"The Muppet Show - Season 2" Coming This Fall
Awhile back I reported that The Muppet Show – Season 2 was bumped off Disney's release schedule due to production delays. The set was originally slated for February 2006 but was put "on hold to allow producers to "do it right".

But now several industry reports are revealing that Disney has now added The Muppet Show back to their release calendar! "The Muppet Show Season – 2" is currently situated for release in "Fall 2006" (just over a year after season 1's release). There is no specific release date yet, nor any disc specifications; but Disney is stating that the second season set will be out this fall!

Disney is expecting to be able to release all five seasons of The Muppet Show in time (and there are rumors of a complete Muppets Tonight set to follow the fifth season's release). Hopefully the third season's wait won't be as long. But I'm sure Buena Vista's extra time spent "doing it right" with these sets will be well worth it. Also to note, I'll keep you posted as soon as any more information surfaces.
-
This shows promiss that Disney wants to make it better than season 1 boxed set. The confirmed special fetures are as follows the pilot the Muppet Show valentines day, muppet Morsels commentary, ads for the second season episodes and the Jim henson tribute may be on there. Please comment on what the box should be. I feel it should be of Fozzie and include a discount on the Kermit Replica.

RKUNKLER

Reaction score
Muppetnewsflash just psted info on The Muppet Show season 1 boxed set. Here is the article.
"The Muppet Show - Season 2" Coming This Fall
Awhile back I reported that The Muppet Show – Season 2 was bumped off Disney's release schedule due to production delays. The set was originally slated for February 2006 but was put "on hold to allow producers to "do it right".

But now several industry reports are revealing that Disney has now added The Muppet Show back to their release calendar! "The Muppet Show Season – 2" is currently situated for release in "Fall 2006" (just over a year after season 1's release). There is no specific release date yet, nor any disc specifications; but Disney is stating that the second season set will be out this fall!

Disney is expecting to be able to release all five seasons of The Muppet Show in time (and there are rumors of a complete Muppets Tonight set to follow the fifth season's release). Hopefully the third season's wait won't be as long. But I'm sure Buena Vista's extra time spent "doing it right" with these sets will be well worth it. Also to note, I'll keep you posted as soon as any more information surfaces.
-
this shows that Disney wants to make it better than the Season 1 boxed set. The confirmed specialfeatures are muppet morsels trivia, The first pilot The Muppet Show Valentines Day and possibly the Jim Henson tribute. Please comment on what the box should look like. i think that it should be of Fozzie and should include a discount on the kermit Replica.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
D

Dil

Oh, not as long as I thought.

Maybe, perhaps Disney is trying to make the Season 2 DVD COMPLETE, including the missing scenes from Season 1. (I doupt this would happen really.)