TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

giovannii

Reaction score
i just want Disney to make a statement, just so we knwo whats happening.

AS long as I know it definately is on the way and the reason for delay i'll be a lot more patient and happy to wait.

Marky

Reaction score
giovannii said:
i just want Disney to make a statement, just so we knwo whats happening.

AS long as I know it definately is on the way and the reason for delay i'll be a lot more patient and happy to wait.
Does this forum have enough people/petion pull to ask for an answer?

JJandJanice

Reaction score
You think they would of tried to push for a hoilday release, after all tis the season.

Gonzo's Chicken

Reaction score
I was just over at muppets.com and noticed they have taken down the vote for Season 2 cover art. Could this mean they might officially announce a date soon?

Marky

Reaction score
Gonzo's Chicken said:
I was just over at muppets.com and noticed they have taken down the vote for Season 2 cover art. Could this mean they might officially announce a date soon?
Either that or it's officially shelved.
I don't hope this at all.
If I'm wrong I'll be thrilled!

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Gonzo's Chicken said:
Man I hope so, :sympathy: .

We fans have been waiting for more than long enough.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Marky said:
Either that or it's officially shelved.
I don't hope this at all.
If I'm wrong I'll be thrilled!

99% of Disney sites run by Disney, take there voting stuff down when there getting ready to release/do stuff....and SOON!!! :big_grin: so NO worrys! :wink:

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
I think Disney might be leaving it as long as they can to get as much out of the first season set as possible. If both were on sale at the same time and in the DVD charts together, some people might be only tempted to buy the one (obviously not true Muppet fans like us tho :wink: ) and Disney will likely want to make as much from each season as they can. Once the first season's sales drop significantly, I'm sure we will see the next installment.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Muppets Valentine Show would make a nice bonus too! :big_grin:

Marky

Reaction score
Mistersuperstar said:
I think Disney might be leaving it as long as they can to get as much out of the first season set as possible. If both were on sale at the same time and in the DVD charts together, some people might be only tempted to buy the one (obviously not true Muppet fans like us tho :wink: ) and Disney will likely want to make as much from each season as they can. Once the first season's sales drop significantly, I'm sure we will see the next installment.

Here's hoping anyway.

The Muppets Valentine Show would make a nice bonus too! :big_grin:
Well, it's been well over a year here in North America. That's more than enough time for me! I'd never seen this Valentine's special, that'd be great. In fact, I think a pre Muppet Show DVD set of their specials would kick butt!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Marky said:
Sometimes I love being wrong!

:wink:
And I love it when you're wrong too! :halo:

But seriously, this is great news! It's about time we got some info about this! I really hope we get official press release info soon!