TMS Season 2 Box Set - 2007 Release?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Plus it's not "anti-Henson" in the fact that the "Kermit Replica" isn't a hand puppet.

or maybe that "robin" kid couldnt affordone and is/was jelious of us who could buy one!? :big_grin:

Super Scooter

Reaction score
... I haven't been able to afford one yet. *sniff sniff* :cry:

JJandJanice said:
Plus it's not "anti-Henson" in the fact that the "Kermit Replica" isn't a hand puppet.
Too true, too true.

... but, boy, that would be awesome! :smile: I so want to buld one!

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
a_Mickey_Muppet said:
or maybe that "robin" kid couldnt affordone and is/was jelious of us who could buy one!? :big_grin:
I could afford one... if I wanted to empty my bank account! You know, these Muppet Replicas are cool, but there's something else I wish they release ... Prop Repilcas!

Marky

Reaction score
Personally, yes, I agree that the Muppets have lost alot of what they used to have, but I've felt that way since LONG before Disney owned them. They are still some of the finest entertainment in existance today. Nothing, in my book, can compare with what the Muppets are.

Disney's aquisition was the last nail in the coffin for me. I know it's what Jim Henson wanted, but only as a large financial resource for himself and his creative team.

Now that Disney owns them the creativity has been, well, non existant. They were getting so close... then boom! Now the licence has about as much creative pizzaz as Ronald McDonald.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
Marky I have to ask, how were they so close before Disney bought them?

Marky

Reaction score
JJandJanice said:
Marky I have to ask, how were they so close before Disney bought them?
One of the last projects they did before was IAVMMCM. In my opinion, the direction they were taking on that project could have led tem out of thier slump. Any Post-Henson project where ABC or Disney has had their hooks in it (with the exceptions of MCC and MTI), they seem to miss the mark it as the humor comes across as predictable and contrived. Not so with Muppets from Space, and the great-for-a-tv-movie IAVMMCM.

D

Dil

This does NOT have much to do with the Season 2 Box Set.

Crazed Gonzo Fan said
'Does any one know the month it is expected to be releaseed?'