The "You know what?" thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Wait til you’re my age. Time will fly by so fast you’ll be scratching your head, “Where did the time go?”

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest, funny as these videos were (they’re staged by the way), William’s “personality” annoys the **** out of me at times because his character easily reminds me of a toxic cousin on my dad’s side whom I cut ties with due to his nasty temper and just being an incredibly difficult person to understand:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Poor parenting. If that was my kid his a$$ would be hauled off to Juvee so fast his head would spin.
First, I wouldn’t spoil him like that.
Second, I’d discipline him so bad I’d probably end up in jail.
Third, if he ever talked back to my wife like that, I’d make an example out of him.
Fourth, if he acted up on me, that X box would meet a sledgehammer.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, this channel is inactive now because William (at the age of 19) is now married. The whole channel is pretty much the family acting nuts with each other based off a temper tantrum video from 2011 where his 9-year-old self wouldn’t do his homework.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Oh, he went three days without his Xbox? Cry me a river.

Tou won’t believe this is me saying this, but if this punk was my son, a few things will change.

1) Let’s shoot him with a BB gun and see how painless it is.

2) AAA can get your locked keys out of the car with this thing called a slimjim.

3) I’d March the kid to the barbershop and give him a crew cut. And remember, this is your fuzzy hippie talking here.

4) Mom, put the phone down and talk to the little brat.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've just come to realize that Disney's two biggest animated shows right now have virtually the exact same premise, despite being two different shows: a token minority (in terms of ethnicity and sexuality) human girl gets transported to another bizarre dimension; the only difference is one has frogs, and the other . . . doesn't have owls, even though it says it has owls?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, the Owl House is the name of the central location. It's not supposed to be a world of owls or something.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
On my way to watch the new SST today, I saw a show with a title so inappropriate that I can’t say it here.
Let’s just say it sounds like an illegal adult film.