The "You know what?" thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Reading up about what apparently is going to be Disney's next newest animated series, here is how I can imagine the pitch going down. . . .

EXEC #1: We desperately need a new animated series to adequately represent the Disney brand. . . .
EXEC #2: Okay, hear me out on this one: the Disney brand is all about magic, right? What if we did some kind of a new, original, fantasy-based series with characters inhabiting a magical setting, which would surely excite the imaginations of our target audiences?
EXEC #1: Nah! We're just going to do our own version of THE LOUD HOUSE, and to further prove just what a woke company we really are, we're gonna make it about a Mexican-American family instead!
EXEC #2: Umm . . . but . . . that's literally what THE CASAGRANDES is. . . .
EXEC #1: Get out, you're fired.

Disney: Producing quality plagiarism for almost 90 years.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like I said before, Disney is dishonestly woke and pretends to be “anti-racist” only to show badly how many racial biases they actually have.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This clip from Wonder Showzen didn’t age well at all, did it?

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As if casting Chris Pratt to voice certain iconic animated characters hasn't gotten enough of a hooplah reaction, Ariana Grande being cast as Glinda the Good Witch has got to be one of the biggest *** Casting Agency? decisions I've seen . . . in . . . well . . . this past month? I guess? I mean, what's next? Miley Cyrus as The Blue Fairy?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now that we've gotten through October, I have to say, now that I think of it, I've come to realize that regardless of what the season is, it seems like it's always the middle month of that season that passes by the slowest - I know I've said this before about other mid-season months like January and especially July, but I've come to realize that October is another month that feels like passes so slowly, and even April as well. January, July, and October kind of makes sense, considering they're among the months of the year that last for 31 days, but I'm not exactly sure what it is about April that makes it feel like a slow month at times as well.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It’s not whether the time passes fast or slow, it’s what you do with the time you have.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I mean, with October being the month of Halloween, you'd think the time would pass far more quickly with the festivities and such.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I also feel like this past October went by slowly, or at least so much has happened this month that it feels longer than it should have been.

Today I started wondering which question I should be asking - "at what point in history did it become common for video games to be as popular (or more popular) with adults than with kids?" or "at what point in history did people start associating video games as being for kids?"