The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Agreed. Minions was terrible, and the plot was really dull.

My sister loves Sausage Party, and I would have trouble watching it too, since I hate things which have sex and violence in it. I guess the award voters, whom are mostly 50-somethings, would be shocked at the film, too. Norm of the North, on other hand, will never be nominated!

Pixar: Hey kids, did you like it when we killed off your favorite Inside Out character, Bing Bong?
Kids: Yeah!
Pixar: Well then, how about we kill a main character this time?
Kids: COOL!
Woah, Pixar, your logic is really weird.
Here's another bad CGI student film that looks like Last Flight of the Champion:
That thing in the video looks almost exactly like Q*Bert.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Seems like I remember use tearing this one to shreds here on MC in years past.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Finally, a well-known animation critic on the Internet reviewed Believe in Santa!
Yep, another popular animation critic RebelTaxi reviewed it recently as well:

Seems like I remember use tearing this one to shreds here on MC in years past.
Yeah, I remember that, and I think I posted this before:
Such a wise woman. Every time I hear one of her quotes I am brought to tears.

mr3urious

Reaction score
You know, with Disney going totally nuts making live-action versions of their animated movies, what I would really like to see is one of Bambi, made more faithful to Felix Salten's darker, more adult book. Keep the Austrian setting and their native-to-Austria roe deer species. Restore the cut characters such as Faline's twin brother Gobo (not to be confused with this :smirk: Gobo). Show the human hunters this time to justify the use of live-action. And they can keep Thumper and Flower if they must, which were created just for Disney's film for extra kid appeal. Though I highly doubt they'd do any of this.

Last edited: