The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How about a live-action Rescuers with either Andy Richter or Wayne Knight as Mr. Snoops?

Naw, it'd have to be Andy Richter, because Wayne Knight may or may not be a cartoon character himself.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
While looking for the release date for movies I was interested in, I stumbled upon this film. It looks like what would happen if Ratchet and Clank and Alpha and Omega had a baby:

mr3urious

Reaction score
While looking for the release date for movies I was interested in, I stumbled upon this film. It looks like what would happen if Ratchet and Clank and Alpha and Omega had a baby:
It's from the same studio as The Nut Job, and will be coming out one week after the release of the Smurfs reboot movie. Hopefully it will flop against the latter.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I honestly can't tell if this TROLLS sequel is a hoax or not: on the one hand, I wouldn't put it past them to do a sequel: everything is sequeled now, so why not try to turn that into a cashcow, as if Anna Kendrick is anything special. On the other hand, the fact that they already have a specific release date for the sequel three years from now makes it seem like it has to be made up.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I honestly can't tell if this TROLLS sequel is a hoax or not: on the one hand, I wouldn't put it past them to do a sequel: everything is sequeled now, so why not try to turn that into a cashcow, as if Anna Kendrick is anything special. On the other hand, the fact that they already have a specific release date for the sequel three years from now makes it seem like it has to be made up.
Plus, I thought the license was running out?

Luke kun

Reaction score
Have any hope for the new Captain Underpants film? Those books were my childhood. I wanted them to make a movie of it as a kid, and they finally did. I wonder why the Magic Tree House anime film was never dubbed. Those books were my childhood too.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Have any hope for the new Captain Underpants film? Those books were my childhood. I wanted them to make a movie of it as a kid, and they finally did. I wonder why the Magic Tree House anime film was never dubbed. Those books were my childhood too.
I'm looking forward to that film! After seeing the trailer, I've become even more excited about it. The fact that it has Kevin Hart and Kristen freaking Schaal in it is enough to make me want to see it but the fact that they finally made a movie out of one of my favorite childhood book series that I've always thought would work well in movie form is awesome! Captain Underpants meets Kristen Schaal a.k.a the woman who's on almost everything I like! Yes please! Kristen has been on The Muppets, Bob's Burgers, Gravity Falls, The Last Man on Earth, The Simpsons, Shrek, Despicable Me, and a few others, so that gives me even higher hopes for the film than I had before.