The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

cjd874

Reaction score
Just snacked on some goldfish. Not gonna lie, cheez-its are a lot better. 😕
Depends on which Goldfish you're eating. I'd say that pretzel, BBQ, and the Epic-Crunch Nacho Goldfish are the best flavors.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
The regular cheese kind.

I think I’ve had the pretzel ones before, they were okay.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Once upon a time the cheese goldfish were all you had. The pizza ones are great.
The Cheez-it Ranch grooves are my favorite.
Anything ranch is okay with me.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Went to a new pizza joint with my sibs this afternoon. Ordered an eight-slice pizza that was a half-and-half. One half was called The Palermo with mozzarella and pecarino cheeses, spinach, roast garlic cloves, and artichoke hearts; the other half was The Slaughterhouse (need a better Itialian name to fit with the rest of the joint's offerings) that had chorizo, Italian sausage, bacon, and a special ham. We then went to a corner ice cream shop, had a two-scoop cup of Maple Walnut Brittle and Coconut Coquito.

:insatiable:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I’ve been craving some deep dish pizza honestly.....
Maybe I should go to uno’s at some point.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Saw an episode on the food channels with an awesome deep dish pizza called The Feast of the Seven Fishes made in San Fran. Never had a deep dish myself though.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Deep dish is a Chicago specialty. New Yorkers like me will forever defend our thin crust pie. I like different toppings like chicken bacon ranch and Memphis BBQ, but you can never go wrong with pepperoni.