The "What Are You Eating Right Now?" Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Who said anything about the sandwiches being fried? :confused:
They were just toasted in both the microwave first and the air frier after that.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm at the Bloomsburg State Fairin Pennsylvania right now. You heard of maple syrup? One guy is selling hickory syrup. Good stuff. Great over pancakes. He also has a syrup laced with bourbon, and another one with spice that will make a great glaze over chicken. Good stuff!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Also at the fair is a stand that deep fries everything.
Deep fried Oreos.
Deep fried pickles.
Deep fried Snickers.
You get the idea.Try this out for size. They have something called the Defibrillator.
Two fried burgers, fried pickles, fried bacon , fried cheese, sandwiched between two grilled cheeses.

You young people might be able to survive a bite or two.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep, I've heard of that from some Food Network/Cooking Channel show or other. Though I wouldn't order it because of the grilled cheese sandwiches that serve as the buns. Switch it out for a couple pumpkin doughnut buns like they use at Zombieburger in Iowa or two fresh baked cfried waffles like the wafflewiches from Dunkin and then we got a deal. :insatiable:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've had deep fried pickles a few times...delicious.
Fried Oreos and fried burgers sounds really good to me though. I may have to make it myself. :drool:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Had me half of an order of Chi-rice and short ribs combo. That after one of Mom's mega salads around noon for lunch.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Also at the fair is a stand that deep fries everything.
Deep fried Oreos.
Deep fried pickles.
Deep fried Snickers.
You get the idea.Try this out for size. They have something called the Defibrillator.
Two fried burgers, fried pickles, fried bacon , fried cheese, sandwiched between two grilled cheeses.

You young people might be able to survive a bite or two.
Ugh.....sounds like a cardiologists' delight . I'll stick to having fried ice cream once in a blue moon