The RHLC!

Nekoshema

Reaction score
that was a good poem Puckrox. thanks for the link as well Justoneperson.

another January 7th is upon us and for the first year i actually have OJ not orange Kool-ade :wink: to toast to Richard. well, 19 years ago i was two so, kinda freaking thinking about that, and at the same time, i imagine next year, 20, will the the most unbelievable. i can't really think about anything new to say, although all day today i walked around thinking about Puppetman and just thinking about Richard :flirt: gone but certainly not forgotten.

and, well, i feel like singing this, 'It's in everyone of us, to be wise, find your heart, open up both your eyes. We can all know everything, without ever knowing why. It's it everyone of us, by and by.'

:boo: Your Face

EDIT: i know i've posted this before, but i feel we should be joking today [cuz Richards probably heckling us from the afterlife] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGfx3QAV64M

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Scary on the outside, but all cuddles within
Chasing pesky "fwaggles" out in the garden
Rocking out with Floyd on her guitar
Heckling that silly comic bear from afar
Managing backstage and staying strong
Muppet Lab where - "meep!" - all, again, went wrong
Characters upon characters that keep us smiling for days
Richard Hunt, my man, we'll remember you for always
<3
That's really nice, good for you for making the effort today! :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I was six years old when Richard died - I have a really hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that 19 years have passed since then. Here's to ya, Richie. :wink:

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset site has posted Part 3 to an interview with Jerry Nelson:

RYAN: Let’s move on to your third main character on the show, Pa Gorg. How satisfying was it for you to finally get to boss Richard Hunt around?

JERRY: I never bossed Richard around, well, okay maybe in the early days when he was an over exuberant puppy. You are maybe referring to Pa Gorg bossing Junior Gorg around? Loved it, but I had to be careful because that was a combination of Richard Hunt and Rob Mills which can crack you up faster than a nano-second can shout Boy Howdy! Okay, a nanosecond can’t shout anything that we know of, but if it could…
Lol, Jerry's great. And I can imagine it was difficult to keep a straight face with working with a Richard Hunt/Rob Mills combo, lol.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
Crazy and fun facts about me:
I was born January 9, 1995 - 2 days and 3 years after the passing of Richard Hunt.
[I made a memorial treck down to the Jim Henson Fantastic World Exhibit on my 16th Birthday this Sunday. I cried a little when I saw Richard's picture on one of the posters.]
I was born 1 day and 6 years after Fraggle Rock was shown in the Soviet Union.
CREEEPY!
No, anyway . . . I'm sorry I haven't been on at all. My life got really crazy after exams and then break and then birthday and add Drama to the mix and it was like this . . .:eek:
I'm doing a mural in my mom's office of Richard and Jim this summer because her walls are boring and I want to and the other doctors are asking for them too. So I'm doing one of Richard with Beaker and Statler [her favorites] and their puppeteer. I'll take pictures.
Richard is also being added to my EPIC informative speech for speech class. Wish me luck I do it tomorrow. I'm doing it on the creation of the various Muppet shows. Only appropriate that he should be added.
So yeah, again I'm really sorry that I've been gone for like a month. My life is legitimately like this :eek: and this :confused: right now.
Oh and Beaker and Bunsen would be happy I got an A in Chem this semester.

Puckrox

Reaction score
Crazy and fun facts about me:
I was born January 9, 1995 - 2 days and 3 years after the passing of Richard Hunt.
[I made a memorial treck down to the Jim Henson Fantastic World Exhibit on my 16th Birthday this Sunday. I cried a little when I saw Richard's picture on one of the posters.]
I was born 1 day and 6 years after Fraggle Rock was shown in the Soviet Union.
CREEEPY!
No, anyway . . . I'm sorry I haven't been on at all. My life got really crazy after exams and then break and then birthday and add Drama to the mix and it was like this . . .:eek:
I'm doing a mural in my mom's office of Richard and Jim this summer because her walls are boring and I want to and the other doctors are asking for them too. So I'm doing one of Richard with Beaker and Statler [her favorites] and their puppeteer. I'll take pictures.
Richard is also being added to my EPIC informative speech for speech class. Wish me luck I do it tomorrow. I'm doing it on the creation of the various Muppet shows. Only appropriate that he should be added.
So yeah, again I'm really sorry that I've been gone for like a month. My life is legitimately like this :eek: and this :confused: right now.
Oh and Beaker and Bunsen would be happy I got an A in Chem this semester.
That's awesome about the Jim and Richard mural! You must post pictures throughout the process!

Congrats on your A in Chem! I know I never got an A in Chem, so I envy you.

GoboDeadly95

Reaction score
That's awesome about the Jim and Richard mural! You must post pictures throughout the process!

Congrats on your A in Chem! I know I never got an A in Chem, so I envy you.
I will. I'm not exactly sure if it's going to be IN her room or IN their lunch room I'm not entirely sure so I'll tell you once we get to summer. :smile:
Ha. It was an interesting process that A. I barely made it 93.3 *wipes sweat*

Frackles

Reaction score
Hi, it's Frackles again!

Sorry for disappearing for so long, life as an illustrator is very busy. I still miss Richard.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
The Muppet Mindset site has posted Part 3 to an interview with Jerry Nelson:

Lol, Jerry's great. And I can imagine it was difficult to keep a straight face with working with a Richard Hunt/Rob Mills combo, lol.
I'll bet - there's that one photo of the two of them gleefully mugging for the camera with Junior. And I wonder if Richard competed with the others to see who could make people snort their drinks up their noses, or something like that.

That's okay, Frackles - life has a habit of getting in the way for all of us. It's a basic law of the universe.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'll bet - there's that one photo of the two of them gleefully mugging for the camera with Junior. And I wonder if Richard competed with the others to see who could make people snort their drinks up their noses, or something like that.
I remember the three Gorg performers being interviewed in the Fraggle Rock bonus features, how they went in for the audition one after the other and finally Richard said to the third one, "Are you with them? Get out of here!" Lol, they must have thought they were threw at that point but of course Richard ended up lending them a hand during their audition in front of Jim. We should all hope for that kind of support in an interview! :wink: