The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I messed with a guy pulling a scam once. He kept saying "I need to fix your computer". I know that it is dangerous to mess with a scam guy but it was fun while it lasted. I was talking in the voice of Winnie the Pooh and every time he said that I would say (in Pooh's voice) "I don't really know what a computer is, I'm a bear of very little brain so lots of things are new to me" and he kept pausing almost as if he was reading a script and then he changed the subject and said he needed to fix the phone so I said "I don't use what you call a phone, when I talk to people like you I just use a very loud funnel that Christopher Robin gave me" then the man started yelling and saying I wasn't taking him seriously so I said "I try to take things seriously but I am a bear of very little brain so I sometimes I don't" and that's when he hung up

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not sure yet. Maybe an iPhone 8 or something.

If I do get my new phone though, my mom is going to be taking my old one and will be using that instead of her flip phone.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
stop me if you have heard this one before, you are so old the Flintstone Kids asked if they could interview you for a history project