The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I just don’t like the spring because of my allergies, I keep sneezing and wheezing all over

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Today morning, my whole family got together for breakfast here at home. That's my sister, her significant other, my toddler niece, two brothers, my second brother's wife, mom and me, twas a good surprise chance meeting.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I just don’t like the spring because of my allergies, I keep sneezing and wheezing all over
I’m with you on that. Pollen never bothered me until a few years ago. It comes when budd are just starting to pop up, but then the allergies stop.

There used to be this pill for allergies
you could buy over the counter called Dristan.
Good for whatever ails you.

In spite of pollen and dust, I’m still happy spring is here.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Does YouTube give you any special status when you reach so many subscribers?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I..... don’t believe so? But either way, it’s always a joy for me when I reach a good amount.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah. The more subscribers you have, the more features are unlocked and enabled for you to use.

Oh, and I should point out, my channel has been verified for years, but YouTube still won't give me a verification checkmark badge to show for it because you have to have an insane number of subscribers in order to get it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Being able to get an eye exam and a new pair of glasses at much better offers than what I would be able to through my insurance provider's out-of-network discounts.