The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My best friend just posted a photo of his brand new puppy to Instagram and it was adorable! He is a cute little white fluffy corgi named Mr. Pickles. I don't know where that unusual name came from but I'm assuming it has something to do with Pickle Rick, he's always been a big Rick and Morty fan lol.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
My best friend just posted a photo of his brand new puppy to Instagram and it was adorable! He is a cute little white fluffy corgi named Mr. Pickles. I don't know where that unusual name came from but I'm assuming it has something to do with Pickle Rick, he's always been a big Rick and Morty fan lol.
There’s actually another show on Adult Swim called “Mr. Pickles”, but it’s really bad and I doubt your friend watches it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I tried giving that show a watch, and as someone who loves edgy humor, it tried WAY too hard.

Plus, just hearing “Mr. PIIIIIIIIICKLEEEEEEEES!” in the intro was irritating on the ears.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Happy Spring 😊
On the downside of spring (for me), it looks like I may have to already keep my air conditioner on because it gets WAY too warm in my apartment during spring apparently (I really dislike the poor temperature).

Which I’m not too happy about in all honesty because it’s only March and I shouldn’t have to already be blasting it so early.

EDIT: Aaaaaaand I just turned it on. Much as I didn’t want to, I really needed to because I get dehydrated too easily if it’s really warm/hot.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m surprised you don’t have a thermostat or even a window you can open.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have a thermostat, I just have no control over it. The temperature decides how it wants to feel. And I prefer keeping my window closed because it gets EXTREMELY noisy outside with trucks coming and going.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Maybe a cheap fan. It wouldn’t run up the electric bill as much as the A/C.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Summer used to be my favorite season when I was little. No school and plenty of time for swimming.
As I got older it became Spring. Usually after frozen dark winters, it became nice to see signs of life, rebirth, warmer temps, along with Easter and my birthday.

Earth Day falls on the day after my birthday, on April 22. One year by some twist it fell on my birthday. It’s cool to share your birthday with the planet. This year we’re a day apart, but that’s good enough for me. I’ll be 53, the Earth will be 4 1/2 billion and change.