The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My family and I were playing Scattergories earlier and I was losing pretty badly. But then we came across a category all about Things You Would Find In An Episode of Sesame Street. Considering my expertise on that subject, this pretty much summed up my reaction when I first saw the category:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
My saltywhiteguy92 channel now has 170 subscribers! 😀 looking forward to the day it reaches 200!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So so so so so so so SO happy the neighbors with a really obnoxious, bratty kid who screams his head off and makes a lot of noise that live next to my bedroom moved out today! Like oh my goodness this is an absolute celebration for me!

Sadly though it’s only a matter of time when someone else moves into that spot and god knows who it will be 😐

Meanwhile I’m hoping my neighbors next to my living room who blast their **** every ******* night will be moving out soon.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
My wife has a new hobby. There are a bunch of websites like Iboughtta, Shopkick, Fetch, etc.
You buy stuff, it automatically takes discounts off, so you get stuff practically free. Because she works for CVS, she gets some amazing deals. CVS has these things called ExtraBucks, where you buy, say, two bottles of Listerine, it comes to ten dollars, you get eleven dollars back.
She’s been at this a couple weeks now, and I got enough free razors and shaving cream to last a year or so.
It works on groceries too. So we donate a lot.
Neat deal. We help others and it costs practically nothing. Who doesn’t want to save money?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
FINALLY got the keef catcher part of my grinder un-jammed after it was stuck for MONTHS!!!!!

All I had to use was a thumb tack but Jesus h CHRIST am I happy to have gotten that thing off and screwed back on properly.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I had to use was a thumb tack
It's kind of like some time back, I couldn't get my charger to stay connected to the jack on cellphone, then finally, I took a needle and started digging out just basically dust, lint, and the like that was clogging up the jack - I guess from where I'm constantly stuffing the thing down in my pockets all the time, some of that stuff is bound to filter up into there.