The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The Warner Bros, Store was cool in its day. Back in the 90s collecting animation cels was a big trend. Some of them were one of a kind production cels used in actual cartoons, but they cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Then before they died, Friz Freling and Chuck Jones made limited runs of cels, autographed and numbered. A little more affordable, but still beyond most people’s means.

Then there were sericels. Nice looking, not quite as collectible, but for about a hundred bucks, you could reasonably afford one.
Then sometime in the late 90s, the WB store started selling merchandise from Tom and Jerry, The Wizard of Oz, etc. apparently WB acquired some MGM properties. It makes your head spin sometimes, trying to follow who owns what nowadays. Now it seems to be Disney, Universal, and Miscellaneous. Subject to change at a moment’s notice.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Instagram not only locked me out of my account for "suspicious activity" (all for just simply trying to log in), but forced me to change my password as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Same device and same browser I've been logging in from ever since I've had an Instagram account.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
One thing that certainly did not last long in my town was the mall on the west side of town actually had a Warner Bros. Store, it was so cool, especially in the center of the store there was an area where it was like you could step into Marvin the Martian's space ship, and they'd always have TVs in there playing space-themed Looney Tunes, plus all kinds of other memorabilia.

Now, supposedly, the Warner Bros. Store was just about the only place where you could actually buy rare Cartoon Network merchandise (usually the kind of stuff you could only order online through CN's website and such), but not once whenever I've been in there (even in the late 90s) did I ever see any CN items.
The Warner Bros, Store was cool in its day. Back in the 90s collecting animation cels was a big trend. Some of them were one of a kind production cels used in actual cartoons, but they cost tens of thousands of dollars.

Then before they died, Friz Freling and Chuck Jones made limited runs of cels, autographed and numbered. A little more affordable, but still beyond most people’s means.

Then there were sericels. Nice looking, not quite as collectible, but for about a hundred bucks, you could reasonably afford one.
Then sometime in the late 90s, the WB store started selling merchandise from Tom and Jerry, The Wizard of Oz, etc. apparently WB acquired some MGM properties. It makes your head spin sometimes, trying to follow who owns what nowadays. Now it seems to be Disney, Universal, and Miscellaneous. Subject to change at a moment’s notice.
To be honest I don’t have many memories going into Warner stores. I’m definitely certain I’ve probably been in some, but my local mall far as I know didn’t have one. I do think some of my Warner plushies I may have gotten from there.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I only have my three Scooby plushies from there and a Gossamer light switch cover from there

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This actually happened yesterday, I just forgot to post about it, but I ended up being 15 minutes late for an appointment due to being held up by a looong and slow moving train!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My phone's screen protector cracked, so now I'm going to have to order a brand new one.