The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I’m really infuriated right now that I actually want to throw my phone against the wall. That’s how short my temper has gotten since moving into this **** apartment.

EDIT: and I did just that. Managed to put another dent in the wall that I’ll have to fix when I move out. 👍🏻
Dude, no offense, but in addition to Perverts Anonymous, you really should enroll in Rageaholics before you end up murdering someone in a fit of rage. . . .

Any Del

Reaction score
So I had plans on making a purchase of an available VHS of the only Teen Titans VHS Divide and Conquer by tomorrow…. But of course, the listing just HAS to end today and chances are it won’t be re-listed. 🙄

I’m really infuriated right now that I actually want to throw my phone against the wall. That’s how short my temper has gotten since moving into this **** apartment.

EDIT: and I did just that. Managed to put another dent in the wall that I’ll have to fix when I move out. 👍🏻
**** man. Sorry that happened to you. Yeah, it's frustrating when stuff like that happens. Maybe try looking into Ebay or something?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Dude, no offense, but in addition to Perverts Anonymous, you really should enroll in Rageaholics before you end up murdering someone in a fit of rage. . . .
Trust me even I know when to hold back when it comes to murder. Honestly if I find a much more quiet place to live I just want to meditate my thoughts.

**** man. Sorry that happened to you. Yeah, it's frustrating when stuff like that happens. Maybe try looking into Ebay or something?
Tried, it’s not there. I’ll just be lucky at all if I ever find a copy at this point. 🤷🏿‍♂️

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
Was there a bonus feature that you wanted to see that was only exclusive on the VHS?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
No, I just wanted a personal copy. Cousin of mine once had it and I didn’t realize how rare it is.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I read in the local newspaper that the man who was the pastor at my family's church for years just died today. He was a very friendly person, an absolute joy to be around, who made sure to keep his church as welcoming as possible. Even back when we were new to the place, he made sure to make us all feel like a part of the "family" so to speak. That man truly embodied Jesus' philosophy of loving your neighbor in every way.

However, I always felt very bad for him because he had a long, hard struggle with Parkinson's Disease throughout his life. In fact, the worsening effects of his condition were what later caused him to quit preaching. He just couldn't keep it up anymore.

The saddest part of this whole thing is that he and his wife had just got done celebrating their 57th anniversary 5 days ago......and then he passed away today. I can't even begin to imagine what she's feeling right now.
My dad passed away shortly after my parents 47 th anniversary, so it’s never easy when someone dies.
I’ve gotten immune to death, to a degree, since I’ve been attending funerals since I was seven. I learned real early death comes to everybody. Even Jesus had to die.
But as more years go by, I see more when most people die, they’re not suffering anymore. And there’s peace to be found in that.

It’s not the years in your life, it’s the life in your years.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was so close to chatting live with Sid Krofft on Instagram today, and then boom, the app stopped working right when my request was accepted.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh alright, knowing you prefer PC I wasn't sure.

Either way though, that blows. I probably would have had a big Mel Gibson moment if that happened to me.