The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally I still think Drake is a great actor and musician. But as a person, I haven’t exactly gotten the best vibe from the guy from hearing certain stories about him. And as I said previously, I now no longer respect him as a person, point blank period.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And let's be honest, they kind of unwittingly cater to pedophiles and perverts as well . . . I mean, there is some truth to this old FG joke:

Not just Nick, but this could also apply to some of those live-action Disney shows as well.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe he's just upset because the waitress wasn't Deeeeeeeee Deeeeeeeeee. . . .

But yeah, kind of makes me glad I never sent him a friend request on Facebook, even though I actually saw him comment on somebody's post several years ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, our local BAM did go out of business after all, which is sad . . . I know I didn't shop there as much in recent years, but I always enjoyed visiting there, particularly once a month as a kid to snag the latest issue of CARTOON CARTOONS comic books - and truth be told, I always prefered their atmosphere over Barnes & Noble.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Well our air conditioning went out the night before last. The repairman came by yesterday and said that the unit needs new parts and we won’t have it fixed until Monday!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I had plans on making a purchase of an available VHS of the only Teen Titans VHS Divide and Conquer by tomorrow…. But of course, the listing just HAS to end today and chances are it won’t be re-listed. 🙄

I’m really infuriated right now that I actually want to throw my phone against the wall. That’s how short my temper has gotten since moving into this **** apartment.

EDIT: and I did just that. Managed to put another dent in the wall that I’ll have to fix when I move out. 👍🏻

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I read in the local newspaper that the man who was the pastor at my family's church for years just died today. He was a very friendly person, an absolute joy to be around, who made sure to keep his church as welcoming as possible. Even back when we were new to the place, he made sure to make us all feel like a part of the "family" so to speak. That man truly embodied Jesus' philosophy of loving your neighbor in every way.

However, I always felt very bad for him because he had a long, hard struggle with Parkinson's Disease throughout his life. In fact, the worsening effects of his condition were what later caused him to quit preaching. He just couldn't keep it up anymore.

The saddest part of this whole thing is that he and his wife had just got done celebrating their 57th anniversary 5 days ago......and then he passed away today. I can't even begin to imagine what she's feeling right now.